Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Prototype

I did a little bit of sewing today. Can you guess what this is?


It's a DPN Roll.

Those are US sizes 000 through 5 dpns. I have room to get sizes 6 through 11, including 10 1/2.

I made a fold down top to keep the needles from falling out.


The fabric is just some stuff I had here in my craft room. It came as a package with all three fabrics together. I'd bought it because I loved the color combinations. I'm glad i finally found a good use for it. I'm happy with the way it turned out, but I can definitely see where I'll make changes if I make another one.

2 comments:

O'Malley said...

Very nice :) Too bad I started knitting socks on 2 circulars.. can you make me something like that to hold circs?
hahhaha
See ya Tuesday!!

Angie said...

It is very pretty (I got to see it in person). Lots of talent going on.

/hugs