Friday, December 14, 2007

Do you like cranberries?

I thought I'd share my favorite holiday recipe for cranberry salad. I've always loved this stuff. My family made it for holiday dinners when I was kid and now I make it.

Cranberry Salad

Ingredients:

1 pound fresh cranberries
1 cup sugar
1 20 oz can of crushed pineapple (drained)
1 cup chopped pecans
2 cups mini marshmellows
1 12 oz container of whipped topping

Directions:

1. Wash cranberries and remove any bad ones. Coarsely chop cranberries in a food processor. Place ground cranberries in a large, non-metal bowl and stir in sugar. Cover bowl and refrigerate overnight.

2. Stir in crushed pineapple, chopped pecans and whipped topping. Fold in mini marshmellows.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Angie said...

That does sound good - and look at your avatar, all festive and everything. :)

/hugs