Friday, December 21, 2007

Breakfast cookies

Every year when I was little my dad would make Bisquick sausage balls for breakfast on Christmas day. I've made it a tradition to make them for my family every year now. I love these things!


Bisquick Sausage Balls

1 pound breakfast sausage

3 cups bisquick

2/3 cup milk

4 cups shredded cheddar cheese

1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese



1. Heat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease cookie sheet.

2. Brown sausage, allow to cool.

3. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. You will probably need to use your hands so make sure the sausage is cooled enough.

4. Shape into 1 inch balls and bake 20 to 25 minutes.

I hope you enjoy this one. Have a happy holiday! I'm off to finish shopping for presents!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm all ready for these! I may also bring a pumpkin cake or cookies! :)