Wednesday, December 19, 2007

More sewing and some partying.

Our crochet group drew names for a Holiday exchange. I drew Margie. She is a knitter as well as a crocheter. I planned to make her a DPN needle holder like the one I made myself last week. Then I learned Margie would prefer one for circular needles. So this is what I came up with:



This is what it looks like all folded up. I crocheted the hanger for it as well.


This is what the inside looks like. I picked the skull fabric because of this. Go see, it's really cool. So I knew she'd like the skulls. Last night was our crochet meeting and gift exchange party. Margie loved it. I'm so happy.

The meeting/party was great fun last night. My dear friend and "adopted little sister" came with me. This is Nicki:



She's working a scarf for a friend of ours. This next picture is a newbie to the group (I'm sorry I don't remember her name), Margie, Sherri and Mame. Sherri drew my name, she got me an awesome set of Harmony Sock DPN's. Thank you!!





This is Sandra and Sandy.


This is Susan, Deb and Angie.


Everyone had a good time, as usual. If you haven't joined us for a meeting, you really ought to come down sometime. Every Tuesday night at the O'Aces on Cheyenne and Rainbow.

1 comment:

O'Malley said...

Newbie's name is Dani. I LOVE my needle holder, all of my circulars found a home in there last night :) My hubby is very impressed!
Thank you.