Saturday, April 02, 2005

Who I am.

I live in Las Vegas with my husband of 13 years, Lynn and our roommate, Dave. We have three dogs, one cat, two snakes and a green iguana. I usually tell people that I'm the only human in the house. :) I have been crocheting for about 10 years. I started crafting at about 8 years old, my Grandmother taught me to how to stitch plastic canvas.. I've also done punch embroidery, counted cross stitch, clay scupting (including bead making), jewerly making, sewing, and various others. I've also attempted knitting a couple of times. Can't quite get into it, I'll keep trying though. Crafting runs very deeply through my veins. My Mom, her Sisters, my Grandmother, and my Sisters are all crafters. I'm sure it goes way back in the family line too. Ever since I first began to craft, I always "made up" my own designs. I've recently been inspired to start writing patterns and try to get them published. I'm very excited about this new phase of my crafting. I'm going to try to keep my blog updated with my progress. Bright blessings! Mindy

No comments: