Monday, April 11, 2005

Updates

We didn't make it out to the fair this weekend so I'll have to wait until this weekend when I pick up the afghan to find out if I got a ribbon. Lynn's asthma was really bad because of the high winds here and I managed to twist my ankle. We're both ok. I am almost finished with a poncho I am making for Lynn. I post a picture when it's done. I also have a pink poncho I made for the 2 yr old daughter of a friend of mine. I am adding a couple of rows and a drawstring to the inside of the neck, it came out way to big. I figure with a drawstring she should be able to wear it for a couple of years. I'll post of pic of that one soon too.

Mindy

2 comments:

~drew emborsky~ said...

I can't wait to see the pics! I hope you won a ribbon too!!

~drew emborsky~ said...

woo hoo!! Your blog is lookin' good! I like the sidebar being up at the top now!