Saturday, December 15, 2007

I got sidetracked

I was planning on writing a blog post, but when I logged into the computer, I got sidetracked on EBay looking at iPod cases. Who knew there were so many different kinds of cases? Leather, silicone, crystal, aluminum, acrylic. Hard case or soft? Do I want an arm band, neck strap, or a belt clip? Too many choices. I'll have to decide later my brain is too far gone from all the holiday shopping hubby and I did today. Besides, I don't have any money left.


I'm tired just thinking about all the wrapping we have to do now. How are ya'll coming on your holiday shopping?


The knitting on the new hat is going slowly and hubby keeps asking when it'll be done. He claims his ears are cold. I shouldn't have told him the hat was for him, he's gonna make me nuts until I finish it.

How about a random pic, just for fun?

This was taken in Amsterdam at Vondelpark in May of 2005. Awesomely beautiful, huh? That park rocked, it was so pretty there.

No comments: