Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Out and about

I made it out to a Crochet meeting last night. We tried out a new venue and it worked out quite well for us. I had a good time even though the only thing I accomplished was frogging a couple of things. After discussing the lack of bounce in the socks I was working on I decided that yarn would better suited to something else. So...I ripped. I also found a mistake in a granny square I was working on so that got ripped too. I tried working on a couple of other projects but I just wasn't "feelin' it". I am doing a little bit better today though, it was so nice seeing everyone last night!

3 comments:

Angie said...

It was so nice to have you at the crochet group again, everyone missed you. I didn't get much done either...what with playing with my knitting needles all night, LOL!

/hugs
Angie

Anonymous said...

Well, hello there! I was wondering where you've been and how you're doing. I'm glad you're feeling better and I hope they can figure out what's going on soon! I'll be at the meeting next Tuesday and I hope you will be too!
Mary

Anonymous said...

It was very good to see you! I hope they fix you soon.
That venue rocked..
Hope to see you next week :D
Margie