Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Is Spring here?

It's a beautiful day today. Sunny and warm, it's about 70F right now and it's supposed to get to 76F later. I just wish I felt better, I woke up this morning with a pain in my left neck and shoulder, and my head still hurts. It's been hurting for a few weeks now, my doctor even tried giving me a shot in the a** a couple of weeks ago. All that did was make my butt sore. I've tried 3 different prescriptions and the latest contains caffeine, which my system reacts badly to. I guess have a month long headache is making me cranky today. Anyway, I'm headed back to the doctor on Friday. Friday was the soonest they could get me in, just another reason to be cranky. That's OK, tonight is the Las Vegas Hookers Crochet Meeting. Something to look forward to, to get me through my day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was so happy you came tonight. It was sure a pleasure meeting you! Hopefully you'll feel better and enjoy this great weather. Let us know how your hemp yarn knits up. What company was it again? -Love, Angela :o)