Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Tuesday night fun

Last night's crochet meeting was great. We had the privilage of meeting two new people. Hi Angela and Tina! Angela was working on the cutest socks using the magic loop, toe-up and two-at-a-time. I gotta try that!! Tina brought her very first completed afghan, it's so beautiful. Verna showed off a stack of gorgeous knitted dishcloths. Mary is working on another nylon purse, she just makes them up, she's so talented! Our other Angela is making the cutest Koala bear, she's going to enter it in the Clark County Fair. Good luck, I'll bet you get a ribbon! Margie is making an adorable star blanket in pretty bright colors and Jamie is working on an afghan in fall colored granny squares, I can't wait to see them finished. If you weren't there...we missed you!!

I wish I could say I felt better today, but my head is pounding. Thank you all for your "Get Well" wishes. I'll let you know what the doctor says on Friday.

I finished the first beanie, I'll try to get a picture of it tonight and post the pattern.


Here is the progess on the the dishcloth:

I'm very happy with the way this pattern is turning out. I should have this one ready to post soon too.

4 comments:

Bijoy said...

Hi to Angela and Tina. nice work keep up the good work be in touch. kewl blog like to visit more often

regards Biby - Blog

Anonymous said...

LOL! Thanks for this blog entry. The names just flew by me last night. (but the projects didn't) so now I can match up projects and names....*grin* you're da bomb!! Hope you feel better soon. I'm sending good/healing vibes your way. Love, Ang :o)

Angie said...

Everyone's projects are really great! I am excited to see what you will be entering into the Clark County Fair (if you decide to enter).

/hugs
Angie

Anonymous said...

Hi Mindy! Love your blog and the meeting last night was a lot of fun! Feel better! I'll be waiting to hear how your appt goes. Good luck! Talk at you soon! Thanks for posting your patterns. I'll be happy to make a hat ... the knitted dishcloth?.. I'm not so sure.