Sunday, March 25, 2007

I'm still alive

I haven’t blogged in a while; I’m still fighting that monster of a headache. It’s been going on for almost two months now. It’s gotten so bad it’s radiating down through my neck and into my left arm. My doctor is convinced it’s somehow related to an arthritis flare up in my neck. ??? He is however; referring me to a neurologist, assuming the referral ever comes through. He also took a neck x-ray. There’s talk of sending me to a chiropractor, depending on what the x-rays have to say. I did go get a massage on Saturday. WOW! She found lots of knots and pinched nerves and tight places I didn’t even know I had! I was so sore yesterday I could barely move. I’m still a bit sore today, but I am feeling better. My neck still hurts but the headache is improved.
My knitting and crocheting have been almost at a standstill because of the arm pain. I did manage to finish the dishcloth a couple of weeks ago. I’ll get a picture and the pattern for it posted soon. I still owe you guys the hat pattern too. Gotta get the hubby to pose for a picture in it. I also started a pair of socks. I’m trying a yarn in cashmere and cotton; I have the Sea Foam color. It’s from my stash; I’d picked it up in Amsterdam a couple of years ago. (Yes, even vacationing in Europe I found a yarn store.) I love the feel of it, but there’s not a lot of elasticity (decent amount stretch but it doesn’t bounce back). I may have to make them a little smaller to compensate, which shouldn’t be to hard since I haven’t gotten very far on them anyway.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Beautiful cashmere yarn and a very pretty color. I am sure your doctor/new doctor will be able to help you and find out what's wrong.

/hugs
Angie