Wednesday, April 18, 2007

When did that happen?

I was getting ready to go to the Crochet Meeting last night and I was trying to decide what project to take when I realized the only projects I'm currently into right now are...knitting. I've been a crocheter for years and years and suddenly, I'm a knitter. I have two major crochet projects in the works right now; a couple of afghans and there are a couple more I'd like to make. In knitting, I have two pairs of socks on the needles, several more pairs in mind(including these), a scarf I'm designing, a hat a want to make, a black lace stole I want to design, and a couple of sweaters I'm dreaming about; I'm also thinking about making a bunch of cotton washcloths for winter holiday gifts. There's probably more, but that's all I can think of right now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A knitter! I'm not sure if I should congratulate you or be insulted ... hehehe... Congratulations! Great sock, by the way. I started to knit a dishcloth. Let's see if I can make it without a hole in it. If I can, I may have to try another knit project. You have some great projects in mind... can't wait to see them take shape! Mary

Anonymous said...

I like the socks you want to make :D
Margie

Anonymous said...

Now Mindy you need to stop thinking so much or you may get another headache. Just kidding. I love those socks and only hope that someday I may learn to knit as well as you and Angie.

Anonymous said...

So, Anonymous it is...can't seem to post any other way (grrr!). Anyways, I love the fact a lot of us have branched out into knitting. Its all good, its yarn for goodness sake!!! hehe

/hugs
Angie