Monday, April 23, 2007

Finally

So, tomorrow is the big day. I'm finally going to the neurologist for my headaches. I just have to swing by the Steinburg on the way there and pick up the films from my neck x-rays. Dudes, cross your fingers they figure this shit out. My head was so bad this weekend, it was radiating down into my left arm again. I sat in my chair on Sunday morning and cried. I tried not to cry this morning too. I've barely crocheted or knit anything in the last couple of days. I slept most of the day on Saturday though. Meanwhile, my hubby and roommate cleaned the entire downstairs, did some grocery shopping and bar-b-cued. Of course, this was all because they had a big poker game, but hey, it was still a nice thing to do.

In other news, Angie came over on Friday night and brought her swift and ball winder. We had lots of fun winding sock yarn in little balls. (Just don't ask Angie about the skein of Tofutsies that became a huge knotty mess on us.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you were hurting so bad Saturday and Sunday...good luck today at the neurologist (and hope to see you tonight).

Yarn mess??? What yarn mess??? LOL

/hugs
Angie