Thursday, January 10, 2008

Lots of good news!

First: Tana's stitches came out and the cone came off. She's doing very well. She will be seeing the oncologist soon.

Second: My friend Larry had her baby. A little girl, 5 pounds and 17 inches long.

Third: I got a new job! The best part is I will be working from home. I'll be going to Pensylvania at the end of the month for training. I'm so excited, I can't wait.

Fourth: My good friend Angie got a new job too!

We'll be doing some celebrating this weekend!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Mucho celebrating! :)

/hugs

Mary Sarah said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear all about it!

MikKnits said...

Congrats on the jobs and other good news. Will we be seeing you and Angie at a knit nite soon? It seems like it's been forever!

And BTW, I pretty much ate all that pumpkin bread pudding myself after my friend and her husband each ate one piece at dinner. One piece a day until it was gone! Nuke for a few seconds and top with vanilla bean ice cream...YUM!

Michelle