Wednesday, June 27, 2007

See the baby?

My friend, Angie and I went to San Francisco/Petaluma to see Stephanie Pearl-McPhee a couple of weeks ago. She's on tour promoting her new book. (It's a great book.)

I finally downloaded all the pictures from my camera today. This picture is from our first day there. We went to Pier 39, ate clam chowder, checked out the sea lions and shopped. Lots of shopping.

Isn't he cute!

We maybe shopped too much. We found this really wild tea that blooms into flowers when you brew it. It tastes really good too.


I'll post more pictures tomorrow. Right now my head is trying to explode.


These guys really like to bark!

3 comments:

O'Malley said...

awww cute baby seal :D if you can, get some pics of the tea...

Sandy said...

He is so cute and cuddly. Now if they would just stay that size. I could watch them forever but yes they can be so darn noisy.

Angie said...

Wow, the picture of the baby seal came out really good (much better than mine did).