Monday, May 07, 2007

Crochet-a-long

Our Crochet Group has decided to do a Crochet-a-long and we're making Seraphina shawls! I've made several already which you can see and my blog here. (Check under "Completed Items".) I'm excited, I've been looking for a good excuse to make another one. I really love this pattern! It works up so beautifully in just about any yarn you want to use. Since I have one in Lion Brand Homespun, a nice heavy weight winter shawl, I've decided to make one in Patons Grace for a nice light weight for summer. I chose the Lavander colorway, it's shaded from a medium purple to a very light purple to white to a peacock blue. I can't wait to get started.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That yarn is absolutely beautiful (and it screams your name) and I can't wait to see it being worked up. I have to buy a new N hook for my homespun seraphina today so I can get an early start on it.

/hugs
Angie