Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year to everyone, I hope your Holidays were wonderful and that this will be a great year for you all.

Here is a list of my 2007 resolutions:

* Lose weight. This will be the hardest one. No more Pop Tarts and less fast food!!!

* Exercise more. Use that gym membership my husband is always fussing at me to use or cancel.

* Use up some of my yarn stash. It’s really not that big (not like my mom’s, I love you Mom!), I know I can eliminate most of it.

* Finish up several of my unfinished projects. I’m going to log them all on the right over there and put up progress bars (once I figure out that tricky HTML thing).

* Post to my blog at least once a week. I gotta give you guys a reason to come back and leave me more comments.

* Write lots of crochet patterns. I have so many ideas, I’m surprised people don’t see them spilling out of my head.

* Get at least one pattern published. This does not include the ones I plan to self publish.

* Conquer knitting. I really want to make socks. I made a small swatch on double pointed needles the other day. The DPN’s weren’t so bad once I got going on them.

* Make more squares for Heartmade Blessings (see “use up stash”).

Here’s to the New Year and good luck on your resolutions!

1 comment:

Angie said...

You have inspired me to make a New Years Resolution list (I almost NEVER even consider making resolutions!). I know you will do great on yours. :)

Angie