Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Happy Birthday Margie!

Tonight is our crochet group meeting and I got an email reminder that today is Margie's birthday. I'm thinking shots might be in order. ONLY 1 or 2, I have to be at work at 5 am tomorrow. Over the next few weeks we are training online with Pennsylvania, so we have to be logged in for thier time zone. Anywho, I missed last week's crochet meeting so I'm happy to be going tonight. I can't wait to see what everyone is submitting for the Pahrump Fiber Arts Show. I have some preliminary pictures of mine. Wanna see?


For the Crochet catagory:






A round ripple baby blanket. This is for my friend Tracy, she's having a boy in April. The yarn is TLC Baby in the "Snooky" colorway. Size G hook.


For the knitting catagory:



Grumperina's "Odessa" hat in Misti Alpaca worsted. The color looks a little turquoise here, but it's more of a country blue. I'm using the Magic Loop method. You can see I have a long way to go on this one.


Cookie A's "Monkey" socks. The yarn is from Sock Pixie in the Raspberry Cheesecake colorway. I'm using Knit Picks Harmony DPN's in size 2.5 mm. I love these needles! Thanks Sheri!! The first sock is almost finished.

For more info on these projects, visit me on Ravelry, I'm grandysdaughter there.

Ok, I'm off to work on these.


1 comment:

O'Malley said...

I can't wait to see your monkey tonight!! That yarn looks very yummy! :)