Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Baby fever

Have I mentioned my friends Liane and Josh? They had a baby girl at the end of December and she's beautiful. I went a little crazy and made several baby items for her.

This is the first set I made. A knitted cap and sock set. The hat didn't fit, but the socks do.

This set is crocheted. It's a bit bigger than the knitted set so it will be a couple of months before she can wear these.



Both set were made with leftover sport weight baby yarn from my stash. I don't know the brand name.

I also crocheted this little dress and matching shoes. The pattern is "Pink Parfait" by Rebecca Leigh, from Beautiful Baby Boutique. The yarn is Bernat Softee Baby. This is the 0-3 months size, but the baby is very, very small and my not be wearing this until she's about six months old.

This is the front.

This is the back.




I just love the shoes! I tempted to make another pair in black and white, I think they would be adorable. What do you think?

3 comments:

O'Malley said...

black would be very cute. I love Mary Janes. :)

Angie said...

The little dress is just too cute! Great job (as always) on all of the baby items.

/hugs

Mary Sarah said...

Everything is just too cute! Black Mary Janes would be adorable!